This article is the continue version of the last article (Agile Software development model I)
The technique for development using Agile is as follow.
-Agile model driven development (AMDD)
-Code Refactor : is the method to redesign code that is to modify the code immediately and then
the design is also change.
-Pair Programming : Combine the two developers to work together for the same project.
These two developers work at the same location and
also use the same computer.Share the computer in the way that one
person implement the code and another person has a responsibility for
checking the correction of implemented code.
-Test Driven Development(TDD) : is the technique for writing the test-case and write the test
case before implement the code.
The format(pattern) of Agile.
Agile methodology has many patterns that can be used for developing the system such as Scrum, FDD,
XP (extreme programming), DSDM, RUP, etc…But the popular pattern in my opinion is XP (extreme programming) because XP is the pattern that emphasize on the satisfaction of the customer and XP can change the system easily when the customer change the requirement.
Addition aspect for Agile.
– When we have the old project that can be used for additional development.It mean that
we have the asset that can be used as the base system for develop the new project,
so if the new project arrive then we can send the old project to the customer before sending
the new one.
– In the first step of developing new project,we can also deliver the things such as the screen,
the prototype,infrastructure to our customer without the software (because we have not written
the software yet)
– We also can think about Agile as the modifier of the former software development process such as
– Use Agile for rearrange the importance of the project development activity ,
which activity should be done and which should not be done.
– Use Agile to control the former project and look at some part of former project.The part that
is important for use with the development of new project should be done ,
the unimportant part will be ignored.